Wednesday, 18 April 2012

My happy and cheap purchase!

I was so happy when I found this top in the sale I came home and started looking in my wardrobe to find a perfect match to put with it and guess what?! I found a lot.. I bought this green skirt when I went to Manchester with my best mate Carol in fact the shoes and handbag are old  but are still lovely.

Quando encontrei esse top de renda na promoção foi a minha alegria. Chegando em casa fui logo no meu guarda-roupa olhar por a perfeita opção para usar e adivinha! Achei muita opções!!! A saia compre quando foi a Manchester com minha melhor amiga Carol e a sandálias e a bolsa são itens antigos mas ainda continuam lindos. :)

Lace top by River Island (on sale) / skirt by Zara / shoes by Asos and wrist handbag by Claire's accessories


14 comments:

  1. nossa, lindo Rê!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shoes!
    It has nice color and looking stunning!

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. La camiseta es lo más!! y los zapatos no se quedan atrás, me encantan!!

    Un beso, tienes nueva seguidora^^

    Si te gusta mi blog puedes seguirme en http://styleencolores.blogspot.com o si lo prefieres en bloglovin' Gracias!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that top is great , i want it , really nice , i already follow you thank you for your comment ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure we can follow each other and I have followed you first..
    I'm your follower number 26..
    Can't wait for you to be my follower too :)

    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other?

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ameiii a producao !!! lindissima!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you on twitter and on facebook (as fabrizia spinelli, but please like my facebook page Cosa mi metto???)
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've loved that one dear!! great one!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the top looks so delicate :)
    I like the use of colors. lets follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! the skirt looks great on you! Thnx! Following you back on gfc now! Let's also follow each other on bloglovin, let me know when you do dear!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete