Friday, 6 April 2012

Quilted jacket, I love mine

 I've decided to post one of my favourite jackets and at the moment it's my black quilted jacket. It's so charming and goes with everything. I love it. Just for you understand the quilted jacket has proven to be a popular choice for a long time both in leather and in nylon; you probably saw some of celebrities wearing it or holding a stylish handbag by Chanel. Quilts are more stylish than we think.

 Decidi  mostrar uma das minhas prediletas jaquetas e no momento é a quilted em preto, ela é muito charmosa e vai com tudo. Para você entender um pouco, as jaquetas quilted tem provado ser muito popular há muito tempo tanto nas jaquetas em couro quanto em nylon e provavelmente você viu algumas celebridades usando uma ou segurando uma bolsa estilosa da Chanel. Quilted é mais estilosa do que imaginávamos de ser.

I'm wearing my quilted jacket

Photo by Lulu's Culture


3 comments:

  1. Hi dear, love the quilted jacket, it looks so slick and sophisticated, a real classic piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam, thank you for your comment. I agree. It's a lovely piece. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Your jacket is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete