Thursday, 19 April 2012

Time to go for a manicure

After a long day working it's so good to have a little free time to go to do something that we love. For Jaqueline today was time to have her nails beautifully done. I loved the colour, it's really nice and summery. I did my nails too but I did it by myself  Happy Thursday :) xx

Depois de um dia longo de trabalho nada melhor que você fazer algo que nos mais amamos. E hoje para Jaqueline foi o dia de ir a manicure, amei a cor do esmalte. Eu também tenho as minhas feitas mas tive eu mesma que fazê-las. Ela super recomenda o esmalte principalmente se você também for alérgica a esmaltes como ela.
HAndbad and shoes by Arezzo / jeans by Ellus

Nail polish by Revlon (Cherries in the snow)

12 comments:

  1. Loving the colour of the nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda a cor e o sapato tambem é lindo de morrer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog and bracelet!!:) i follow you and i hope you follow me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely leopard blouse!
    cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other! Keep in touch with fashion
    and if you like follow me also on seguimi anche su
    FACEBOOK
    CHICISSIMO
    BLOGLOVIN
    LOOKBOOK

    have a good day... KISS KISS JEASMINE
    KEEP IN TOUCH WITH FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope we stay in touch!:):*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo!! have u got facebook also? We can follow each other there if u want?? xx

      Delete
  6. Love pink and animal print! Thnx for your comment on my blog! Ofcourse we can follow! Let me know when you follow on bloglovin and gfc, I promise to follow back!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Nail Polish and I love the bangle! Thanks for your comment, I follow you now, maybe you want to follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you now girl, thanks for the comment on my blog! follow back, you're rocking it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit!! thank you for your comment. I am following you dear, hope you will follow me back.

    kisses,
    xx ketty xx

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely nails and colour so spring time !! you got a lovely blog, :)
    www.andreadavo.es there is mine in case you could have a look !!!


    keep posting dear !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, thank you for the lovely comments :))
      I'm going to have a look.
      xx

      Delete