Friday, 25 May 2012

Good weather


This week the weather in the UK has been amazing. I guess everyone was looking forward to seeing the weather like it's been this week unfortunately we don't know how long it will last. I hope a few more weekes. :) I went to Rudyard Lake(about 20 min from my house)   it was great  to spent some time with  my husb. 
O tempo está muito bom na Grã Bretanha. Acredito que todos estavam ansiosos para verem o clima assim, mas infelizmente nao sabemos quanto tempo isso irá durar. :) Eu fui no lago Rudyard (fica uns 20 min da minha casa) foi ótimo  passar um tempo com o meu marido.

Rudyard Lake - Leek in England





20 comments:

  1. so nice location dear! I also love your maxi skirt! too cute!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit.very boho!
    beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nossa que lugar incrível... é muito lindo
    eu adorei o teu colar...
    tenha uma linda sexta e um maravilhoso fim de semana
    estou seguindo você
    te convido a ir ao meu também
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures... You look great and very relax ;o). Have a nice week end. XOxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great place!! I want to be there!
    Kisses honey!

    http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! That is a nice place to take pictures :)


    Amor @ http://glamoroza.blogspot.com/2012/05/mixed-patterns.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful setting and I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que sítio lindo... e parece ser tão calmo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. que lugar lindo Rê!!
    a última foto ficou maravilhosa!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the accesories, sunnies and the necklace! xx


    www.always-glamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the scenery is amazing and your outfit is just perfect for what looks like a relaxing day ;)

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are stunning! So glad you had a great time and there was pretty weather.

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your look--so summery! Thanks so much for my award that you gave me and I'm so sorry I've taken so long to say thank you! You were so sweet to give it to me! ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lindas fotos, o look esta muito bonito tb! Abraço

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos! I love your skirt :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete