Friday, 15 June 2012

A long day after work

Hi everyone!!! Sorry I haven't been posting much recently.I've just started working and it's taking a lot of time. I'll do my best to try to post more often and I'll visit all of you who have left comments. Hope you all have a great weekend. :)

Oi pessoal!!! Me perdoem por não ter postado muito esses dias. Eu comecei a trabalhar e não estou tendo muito tempo. Estarei fazendo o possível para postar mais frequentemente e estarei visitando todas vocês que deixaram seus recadinhos. Espero que todas tenham um ótimo final de semana. :)





14 comments:

  1. every blogger has the same problems!
    you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute, love the simple outfit. Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, great job!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Love it!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very beautiful outfit! I'm also a big fan of the combination of black, white and jeans jacket - goes with everything and anything, good to work and for the weekend as well!
    I hope your work did start good and you like it?

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the maxi skirt...Dont worry I usually dont have time due to my obligations as a mommy...
    xo...xo...L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorei o look e o blog.
    Já segui!!

    Mil bjs

    http://jessicafazzio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like you blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour combination of this outfit. It reminds me I should wear some of my black and white outfits soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all know what its like! Looking fab x

    ReplyDelete